Sunday, October 3, 2010

Post #1

Hello! I'm Danielle and I'm in the full swing of the MAT program at Trinity. It's been challenging and exhausting and I've learned a lot so far.

A little bit about me...
I'm a fresh graduate from Moody Bible Institute. I majored in Elementary Education and minored in Bible. I am a nanny two days a week for a set of 4-year-old twins. The other three weekdays I'm the 4th grade teacher's aide at a great Christian school. I love, love, LOVE being in the school setting. As far as hobbies go, I enjoy photography, music and yoga. I also love spending time with family and friends.

Why I want to be a teacher...
I have always wanted to be a teacher. I realized my "call" if you will, when I did a 2-week student teaching my junior year of college. Being in the classroom felt like home. I just love kids!

1 comment: